Tuesday, October 14, 2008

ACS Tournament of Champions; October 14-18

The ACS Tournament of Champions is just about to start; and I'm going to be following it closely this year. This is one of the major catch-and-release carp-fishing events of the year; the 2008 competition is being held on the Connecticut River, at East Hartford, CT.

Yep, it's a long way away, but I just wish I was there, and I hope everyone catches a few good Carp. Entrants this year include my buddies and the 2007 & 2008 WI Carp Championship "spectators favorites", fishing as pair teams:

Josef Settele ('08 WI Carp Champ & '07 WI CC 3rd Place) & Larry Kirchner ('08 WI CC 3rd Place)

Ernest Kolodziejczk ('07 WI Carp Champion) & Chris Motwicki ('07 WI CC Mirror Carp Winner)

Andrzej Burnagiel ('08 WI CC Mirror Carp Winner) & Michal Brada ('07 WI CC Tony Safranski Award Winner).

Best of luck Guys, I hope you claim the top 3 places! Here's an article on the event.

No comments: